People say that the other name of life is water. Without water, life on earth would be impossible. One can survive without food for a couple of days but never without water. Geography books reveal the fact that three- fourths of the earth’s surface is covered with water. Water is here, there and everywhere. One just needs to make the proper use of it without wasting such a precious element.
Shedding Weight With Water:
The most exclusive way to shed weight is water. Firstly, one should keep this in mind that this therapy is dependent on the person’s actual body weight. The amount of water consumed everyday must be half of the person’s weight. If your body weight is 100 pounds then your daily water consumption amount will be 50 ounce for the water therapy for reducing weight to work.
Steps for Water Therapy For Weight Loss:
- After having a sound sleep, get up in the morning with a fresh and trouble free mind.
- Now, before you move towards the basin to brush your teeth you need to drink minimum 400-600 milliliters of clean drinking water.
- Then you can proceed towards cleaning your teeth.
- But, after doing so it is recommended not to intake anything for forty- five minutes.
- It is quite obvious that you must be feeling hungry at that point of time. You can consume your breakfast after the above mentioned time is over.
- You will attain the best result if you avoid drinking anything for 2 hours from the time of your meals.
Now, everyone must be thinking that how long do we need to follow these steps? It is assured that if one continues to maintain this therapy for a couple of days then he or she will definitely observe the results within two to three months.
It will be more effective if you put a pinch of salt into the water. But, before doing so doctor’s consultation is mandatory and essential. When someone is following the diet of water therapy then he should keep in mind that he will not be able to intake caffeine and at the same time beverages containing alcohol. This is because consuming such substances will dehydrate your body.
Few More Benefits of Water Therapy:
Water therapy to reduce weight has one more attractive benefit. This therapy helps in increasing the radiance and glow of our skin naturally. Besides losing extra mass, you will be able to make yourself look more stunning and gorgeous as everyone of us in this earth wishes to get a flawless and crystal clear skin. This magical and easy therapy also helps in decreasing stress, gives relief from headaches, pain in other body parts and reduces insomnia.