Vegetable egg stew is a meal you definitely should try out, not only because of its sumptuous taste but it is of a great nutritional value.
- 2 small eggs
- 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (Substitute with Ugwu)
- 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper (ata rodo)
- a handful of chopped spring onions
- 2 pieces of fish from a sardine container
- 2 tablespoons of blended tomato
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 seasoning cube
- Salt to taste
Whisk your eggs in a bowl and set aside.
In a pan, heat up your oil, fry your onions, chopped tomato, pepper, spring onions, fish and blended tomato on medium heat.
Season the sauce and stir in the whisked egg. At the same time, pour in the chopped vegetables and reduce the heat.
Once the egg starts to cook, stir-fry for another minute and serve hot.