It is true that Sexual intercourse is an important part of human life relationships and reproduction. Here are 7 facts about your sexual and reproductive system which you may not be aware of:
- Research indicates that sexual intercourse takes place about 120 million times on earth. Increasing the global birth rates.
- The female egg is the largest cell in the body. Whilst the smallest is the male sperm.
- Pregnancy hormones may trigger some unexpected physiological changes such as: mood swings and cravings.
- Babies begin to grow their teeth 6 months before it is born sometimes as early as 9-12
- At 3 months, a fetus develops its life time fingerprints.
- Every human was once a single cell.
- It is naturally common for men to encounter erection for prolonged periods while asleep.